+1!

That sounds like a great idea to me, too.. at the moment, repository admins can
edit their metadata registries, bitstream format registries, etc. but still
have to wait for me when they want to map a collection to a new form in
input-forms.xml (which in itself is tedious to maintain, as Mark points out).

Even just getting the mapping in would be great, but I'd also love an 'Edit
Input Forms' page with a similar layout and function to the Metadata Registry
page, ie. Type the name of your form element, choose the input type
(text,combo,checkbox, etc) from a dropdown list, set required yes/no, assign
controlled vocabs if necessary..

Cheers,

Kim