Hi,

On our instance I have been trying to rearrange the order of the
navigation sidebar. I've been able to locate the Navigation.java in the
various aspects to be able to move around the links under the
administrative or account heading, but I cannot figure out how to move
the headings themselves. I am trying to move the Account heading, and
all it options, above the Browse heading. Does anyone have any idea
which source file, or sitemap file this would be located in?

Thanks

Jennifer Whalan

Browse

*         All of Territory Stories

        *       Communities & Collections
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/community-list>
        *       By Date
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/browse?type=dateissued>
        *       Authors
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/browse?type=author>
        *       Titles
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/browse?type=title>
        *       Subjects
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/browse?type=subject>

*       My Exports <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/export>

*       Logout <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/logout>
*       Profile <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/profile>
*       Submissions <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/submissions>

Administrative

*         Access Control

        *       People
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/epeople>
        *       Groups
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/groups>
        *       Authorisations
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/authorize>

*         Registries

        *       Metadata
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/metadata-registry>
        *       Format
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/format-registry>

*       Items <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/item>
*       Withdrawn Items
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/withdrawn>
*       Control Panel
<http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/admin/panel>
*       Statistics <http://www.territorystories.nt.gov.au/statistics>

Jennifer Whalan
Territory Stories Administrator
Innovation & Access, Northern Territory Library
Department of Natural Resources, Environment, The Arts and Sport
Northern Territory Government

Phone:  (08) 8922 0757
Fax:    (08) 8922 0722
Email:  jennifer.wha...@nt.gov.au <mailto:jennifer.wha...@nt.gov.au>
Web:    www.ntl.nt.gov.au <http://www.ntl.nt.gov.au>

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege, public
interest or legal profession privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any
attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this document in
error, please advise the sender. No representation or warranty is given
that attached files are free from viruses or other defects. The
recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.