All,

Just to let everyone know, out-of-the-box DSpace 1.5.1 seems to work
fine with Google Chrome, including the login functionality (where
Dorothea was having a problem).  So, I've closed the bug that Dorothea
filed.

However, strangely enough, in my local installation of DSpace I'm seeing
the same issues with Chrome that Dorothea's seeing.  I believe it's
something within our custom XMLUI themes which causes the login page to
no longer work in Chrome.  Once I figure out a resolution on my end,
I'll be working offline to help Dorothea fix things on their end.  I'll
also post a quick resolution message to this thread, just in case anyone
else runs across this oddness in their custom theme(s).

- Tim

--
Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, IDEALS