Dear All

I have changed in message.properties file but nothing happened, still i am
getting this error "???browse.menu.date??? " also the same error  in "export
community" option in community admin section which is look like same " ???
jsp.mydspace.request.export community ??? but in collection admin section is
fine.

what will be the reason ? any solution

Thanks