Hi Karen,

Is 3029/2039 definitely a Collection? This error gets thrown if you try
to deposit items into a handle that is an Item, rather than a
Collection.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis

Digital Services Programmer

Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library

Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928

http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz <http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/> /