I am resending the mail (subject: cannot register eperson ) as I have now
subscribed to the mailing list along with the following information

Problem : I cannot register the eperson created .

Dspace version is 1.5.1

Dspace.log file is attached

I went to the "administer" menu by logging to "My dspace" using the email ID
created by './create-administrator'.

I  create a Eperson with some email id as required by checking the  "login"
box given in the details. After logging with the email id of the newly
created Eperson, it asks for the password .

 If I try to register, I get the following message:

Already Registered

Our records show that you've already registered with DSpace and have an
active account with us.

You can set a new password if youve <http://172.16.1.242:8080/jspui/forgot>
forgotten it.

If you're having trouble logging in, please contact us.

If I go to set a new password if youve
<http://172.16.1.242:8080/jspui/forgot>  forgotten it.   It says:

Internal System Error

The system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do what you were
doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix
the problem.

Leave a message for the DSpace <http://172.16.1.242:8080/jspui/feedback>  at
MUMBAI UNIVERSITY administrators.

Go to the DSpace home page <http://172.16.1.242:8080/jspui/>

 I am hence not able to create a new Eperson.

 Kindly help me solve the above problem

Regards

Dr. Rajiv Desai

IT Manager