Dear all,

I am using JDK 6 update 13, correctly have set my JAVA_HOME environment variable
but when I execute the [dspace]/bin/generate-sitemaps script it fails with the
error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
java.lang.Class.getCanonicalName with signature ()Ljava.lang.String; was not
found.
   at org.dspace.app.sitemap.GenerateSitemaps.main(GenerateSitemaps.java:82)

I am deploying Dspace 1.5.2.

Thanks for any help provided.

-Fk

--