Hi all,

I know there must be an obvious answer but for some reason the values of
some custom metadata fields that we have added for our electronic theses
and dissertation submission process are not displaying on the verify
page.  The labels (as put into input-forms.xml) are there and the data
is being stored in the database but the values themselves are not
showing up on the verify screen.  Only the fields that we defined as a
new metadata schema (following the NTLDTD schema) have this issue.  We
are running Dspace 1.5.0 and are using the jspui interface for
submission.

Has anyone else run into this problem or have a suggestion for me?

Thanks,

Erik Mitchell
Assistant Head for Technology Services
Z. Smith Reynolds Library