Hi all,
I have included the zotero dev list in this thread so that we can get
some help from the main expert ;-)

Dear Zotero Developers,
we have a strange behaviour with some DSpace instance that include RDF
bibliography info in the XHTML Head section.
You can find a clean instance of the 1.5.2 DSpace with the RDF info at

http://dspace-testhaton.cilea.it/jspui/handle/123456789/60

some other pretty default installations of DSpace are available here

http://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/handle/2292/3065
http://www.archenvimat.pz.cnr.it/handle/10122/365

In these last instances the import feature of Zotero works perfectly
using the embedded RDF, in the first one instead it seems that Zotero
doesn't see the RDF info and the standard import of the Web Page fails
without notice.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrea

PS: another strange behavior is about the list of items, where the
single item import works the item list are not importable in Zotero
where instead it doesn't work the import option is available, see
http://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/browse?type=title   (NO massive
import feature available)
http://dspace-testhaton.cilea.it/jspui/browse?type=title (massive import
feature available)

--
Dott. Andrea Bollini
Project Manager, IT Architect & Systems Integrator

---

Disclaimer: the content of this email is confidential and may be privileged,
and it must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it
from your system. The content of this email does not constitute legal advice,
nor any responsibility is accepted for loss or damage incurred as a result of
acting upon its contents or attachments.
The statements and opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of the employer.