Hi all !!

when somebody try to register  on my repository
(http://dgb.xalapa.intra.uv.mx:8080/dspace/) if the email's domain is uv.mx the
registration is successfully for example: lr...@uv.mx, but if the domain is
diferent for example: liss...@hotmail.com or yahoo or gmail, I get the following

User Registration
The e-mail address you entered was invalid. Please try again.

this is my email settings in the dspace.cfg, I hope you can help me

##### Email settings ######

# SMTP mail server
mail.server=mailweb.uv.mx

# SMTP mail server authentication username and password (if required)
# mail.server.username = myusername
# mail.server.password = mypassword

# From address for mail
mail.from.address = lr...@uv.mx

# Currently limited to one recipient!
feedback.recipient = lr...@uv.mx

# General site administration (Webmaster) e-mail
mail.admin = lr...@uv.mx

# Recipient for server errors and alerts
# alert.recipient = lr...@uv.mx

thank you.

Windows Live te ayuda a mantenerte en contacto con todos tus amigos en un solo
sitio.
http://www.microsoft.com/mexico/windows/windowslive/products/social-network-connector.aspx