Hey Damian,

You probably want something like this in your theme XSLT (un-tested, sorry):

<xsl:template match="dri:options/dri:li...@n = 'account']" priority="5">

 <xsl:if test=" [ page logic here ] ">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="dri:head" />

   <xsl:call-template name="standardAttributes">
    <xsl:with-param name="class">ds-option-set</xsl:with-param>
   </xsl:call-template>

   <ul class="ds-simple-list">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="dri:item" mode="nested"/>
   </ul>
 <xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

If you wanted to remove the My Account box completely, you could just have this
template do nothing.

But to have it appear on *certain* pages, you're going to have to replace the
'[ page logic here ]' above with some kind of XPath expression that would look
at, for example, the request URI data in the <meta> section of the Manakin XML,
or perhaps the 'n' attribute on the first <div> in the <body> section.  Based
on the values there, you could control which pages would continue to render
this option.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager