just forward to the dspace-tech list the answer that I have received
from the zotero-dev community.
As suggested, I have moved the discussion to the Zotero forum
http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/7009/dspace-translators-not-longer-valid/

Rick thanks for your answer.
Andrea

Richard Karnesky ha scritto:
> Please note that the zotero forums at http://forums.zotero.org/ may be
> a better place to post dialog like this, as it isn't really about
> zotero development.  I'll try to answer your questions quickly.  If
> you have more general questions, please post to the forums.
>

>> http://dspace-testhaton.cilea.it/jspui/handle/123456789/60
>>

> This uses the DSpace translator (not the embedded RDF translator).
> This is because 'dspace' appears in the url.
>

>> http://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/handle/2292/3065
>> http://www.archenvimat.pz.cnr.it/handle/10122/365
>>

> The embedded RDF import works for both of these for me.
>

>> PS: another strange behavior is about the list of items, where the
>> single item import works the item list are not importable in Zotero
>> where instead it doesn't work the import option is available
>>

> Batch import depends upon using the DSpace translator instead of the
> embedded RDF translator.  This essentially means having URIs added to
> Zotero or ensuring that your uri has 'dspace' in it somewhere.
>
> --Rick

Dott. Andrea Bollini
Project Manager, IT Architect & Systems Integrator
Sezione Servizi per le Biblioteche e l'Editoria Elettronica
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it
tel. +39 06-59292853
cel. +39 348-8277525

---

Disclaimer: the content of this email is confidential and may be privileged,
and it must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it
from your system. The content of this email does not constitute legal advice,
nor any responsibility is accepted for loss or damage incurred as a result of
acting upon its contents or attachments.
The statements and opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of the employer.