We've run into a problem with acute accents in an author's name:
'Graaf, René'. Although we can submit the record, we then find we
can't retrieve it.

On a 1.5.2 implementation, clicking the author's name results in:

Browsing by Author "Graaf, René"
... and no results.

On a 1.5.1 implementation, I get this in the dspace.log:

2009-05-18 11:39:38,308 INFO
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.AbstractBrowserServlet @
anonymous:session_id=BEDBE942D23168EAB1D8EB0D0C0AB013:ip_addr=10.1.92.253:browse:type=author,order=ASC,value=Graaf,
René,month=null,year=null,starts_with=null,vfocus=null,focus=-1,rpp=20,sort_by=0,community=n/a,collection=n/a,level=1,etal=-1

And this in the DSpace (JSPUI):

No Entries in Index

There are no entries in the index for "All of DSpace".

Is there something that I need to configure to correct this?

Sean
--
Sean Carte
esAL Library Systems Manager