Hi all,

I didn't get any feedback on this, so I'll try again.

DSpace 1.5.2, using XMLUI

On the "Simple item record" page, in the listing of "Files in this
item",

are the headings File, Size, View, Format and Description.  I've managed

to get rid of "View", but can't see any way to get rid of "Format".  It
seems

to be caught up in the following bit of code from dri2xhtml:

<xsl:apply-templates
select="./mets:fileSec/mets:fileg...@use='CONTENT']">

      <xsl:with-param name="context" select="."/>

      <xsl:with-param name="primaryBitstream"
select="./mets:structm...@type='LOGICAL']/mets:d...@type='DSpace
Item']/mets:fptr/@FILEID"/>

</xsl:apply-templates>

I'm assuming that one of the "templates" alluded to is responsible for
fields

of the file listing?  Any way I can change them?  Or at least change the
order?

My problem is that "Description" is much more relevant to us than
"Format", but

using both clutters up the listing, forcing the use of a horizontal
scroll bar which

is not very obvious for long listings of files.

Cheers,

Lyn

Lyn Amery

Web Analyst/Programmer