Thanks. This solved part of the case in my other test instance (DSpace
1.5.1). But still when I try to do the deposit I get "Not authorized".

On my other test instance (DSpace 1.5.2) SWORD Client refuses to read
the service document. I can see it on browser window, and it looks
fine to me.

http://otto.terkko.helsinki.fi:8048/sword/servicedocument

INFO [org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor] basic
authentication scheme selected
org.purl.sword.client.SWORDClientException: Not an app:service element
        at org.purl.sword.client.Client.getServiceDocument(Client.java:298)
        at
org.purl.sword.client.GuiClient$AddServiceAction$1.doInBackground(GuiClient.java:497)
        at
org.purl.sword.client.GuiClient$AddServiceAction$1.doInBackground(GuiClient.java:548)
        at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
        at org.jdesktop.swingworker.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I tried LNI instructions from Wiki. To keep it simple I tried the following:

http://otto.terkko.helsinki.fi:8048/lni/dav/dso_2455%24133799

But it results to an error, which makes me wonder is something missing
from the installation?

Error:

Cannot find a disseminate plugin for package=default
RequestURI=/lni/dav/dso_2455%24133799

Thanks,
Mika