> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:08:15 -0400
> From: C?sar Lockhart <dreamw...@gmail.com>
> Subject: [Dspace-tech] How to translate Dspace to spanish
> To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Hi, I want to know how to translate dspace to spanish, thanks.

Hi, you just need to create the Message_es.properties file based on the
Message.properties
and make some changes to the dspace.cfg file.
Please check the current status of translations at

http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/I18nSupport

and also check this manual page for further instructions

http://www.dspace.org/1_5_2Documentation/ch05.html#N12085

Hope this helps
Ricardo Beltran