Good day all,

Please, how can i edit My University address on the Dspace Repository List.

when i click on the link instead of taking me to my repository
(dspace.unijos.edu.ng) it opens www.dspace.org/dspace.unijos.edu.ng and
it gives me a 404 error (Not found error).

Thank you.

Ruth Anjo
System Analyst II
University of Jos Library

database 4117 (20090530) __________

http://www.eset.com

begin:vcard
fn:Ruth Anjo
n:Anjo;Ruth
org:University of Jos;Library Department
adr:;;Main Campus;Jos;Plateau;P.M.B 2084;Nigeria
email;internet:an...@unijos.edu.ng
title:System Analyst II/ Library Training Officer
tel;home:+2348073354765
tel;cell:+2348037811034
version:2.1
end:vcard