We have been running DSpace importer via a customized script. After
upgrade to 1.5.2 we started to receive the following error:
--
Adding item from directory 0
        Schema: dc Element: contributor Qualifier: author Value:

Im wondering which file cant be found by the importer? The contents
file is readable and contains the filename to be uploaded. Also the
bitsream is readable.
Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Thanks,
Mika