Hi all.

I was doing some exporting tests with communities and items yesterday and there
was a thing that surprised me. Exported files are stored in a folder on server
called exports/downloads/number. The thing is the owner of this folder is the
root of the system but I don't have any root account on the machine. How is
this possible?? Can Dspace run processes as root??

Thank's  and regards.

Chatea sin límites en Messenger con la tarifa plana de Orange
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/messenger/orange.aspx