Hello everyone,

We are currently implementing the Brazilian Chamber of Deputies
repository with Dspace 1.5.1 (xmlui).

We are having trouble with de metadada field dc. description.provenance.
The dc.description.provenance is displayed in the full record item.
Doesn't seem that dc. description.provenance should be displayed in the
full record item because it shows some kind of private information, like
checksums and email address. For public display doesn't make any sense
having the dc.description.provenance available.

Seems that this issue doesn't happen with Dspace 1.5.1 (jspui).

I'm wondering if there is any chance to hide the
dc.description.provenance for the public. Any help?

Many thanks,

Janice Silveira