Hi Dorothea,

Are you able to paste relevant sections of dspace.log in an email or on a
pastebin somewhere, so we can have a closer look at what is happening behind
the scenes, see if any exceptions are being thrown, etc..?
Are you using any authentication methods in addition to regular password auth
methods?

Cheers,

Kim