Hi Kim

thanks,

My question is  on webui.itemlist.columns , here i have edited and added
dc.contributor.advisor
like this
webui.itemlist.columns = thumbnail, dc.date.issued(date), dc.title,
dc.contributor.author, dc.contributor.advisor, dc.type.
so here is my question, i have two collection one is thesis and another one
is working paper , and i dont want to show advisor column in working paper.
is this possible.

thanks

mallikar...@iimahd.ernet.in