All and Graham,

We are using DSpace 1.5.2 and had enabled the Creative Commons license option a
week ago.  This option worked until we noticed it not working this afternoon.

This afternoon we realized when a submitter clicked on the button to go to
Creative Commons, they were taken to a different web page than before, given
customization options, but there was no way back to DSpace and using the
browser's back button brought the submitter back to DSpace without a license.

This sounds like issue 142 that Graham references below with Creative Commons,
but the patch applied by Creative Commons does not work for us.  Any other
experiences or ideas?

Much obliged,
Lexie

Alexia Thompson-Young
atyo...@mail.utexas.edu<mailto:atyo...@mail.utexas.edu>

Licensing Coordinator
University of Texas Libraries
University of Texas at Austin
512-495-4251 phone
512-495-4657 fax

Re: [Dspace-tech] Creative Commons problem
From: Graham Triggs <gra...@bi...> - 2009-07-24 16:23

FYI, the problem that I reported to Creative Commons has been fixed.