From: Sean Carte [mailto:sean.ca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:43 AM
To: dspace-tech
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Modifying Manakin's Administrative Section

How is it possible to modify the 'Administrative' section in Manakin
(bottom right when logged in and using the Reference theme)? I can't
seem to find it in the structural.xsl. Is this because it's an
'Aspect'?

I found Conal Tuohy's excellent instructions on modifying the
breadcumb trail. I suppose I need to do something similar and modify
the administrative aspect?

Am I on the right track? Have i overlooked any documentation that might help?

Sean
--
Sean Carte
esAL Library Systems Manager