Hello all, We have enabled the collection counters in dspace that show how
many submissions are in each collection.  In order for that number to
update after someone makes a new submission, not only does index-update
have to be run (which is done nightly via a cron job) but tomcat has to be
restarted.  I don't want to restart tomcat via a cron job because of the
possibility of disconnecting users.  Does anyone know another way?

Thank you

Stephen

Stephen Wilkinson

System Support Technician