Christian,

My experience with Creative Commons is that they are very committed to
maintaining backwards compatibility.  Since it looks like you are sure
that there has been a change in how the CC is handling your url
requests, then I would recommend contacting them.  One way is via:

http://code.creativecommons.org/issues/

If this does not resolve the problem, I'd be happy to discuss what other
options would be available to you.

--Bill

--
William Hays