Hello Lucy,

there's a very good resource available
here:http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Ensuring_your_instance_is_indexed
If these hints can't solve your problem, please provide some more details
about your installation.

with best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get t...@ther