Hi all,

I have a real need to use item mapper, but I don't make use of

any author field, so can't browse the items.  I've tried changing

itemmap.author.index in dspace.cfg to other browse fields, but

I still get blank results in item mapper.

Is there another way to use item mapper?  Could I use some sort

of command-line, rather than the menu-y, web-based method?

Cheers,

Lyn

Lyn Amery

Web Analyst/Programmer