Hi Deb,

ERROR org.purl.sword.server.DepositServlet @ X_NO_OP value is null
(found something similar in your post in jira
http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS-199 about the error of X_NO_OP being
“true” and yet the deposit being successful. Why are we getting null instead of
true? Not sure if this affects our deposit and if this leads to the following
error messages or not)

I think this can be ignored, and perhaps should be edited in the DSpace SWORD
implementation. DSpace is complaining that there is no value set for the X-NoOp
header, yet the specification only states that client MAY set this value. I'd
argue therefore that DSpace should not be reporting this as an error.

12:45:50,190 DEBUG org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseManager @ Running query
"select * from handle where handle = ? "  with parameters: posit/123456789/2
(notice the parameter value is “posit/123456789/2”  instead of
“deposit/123456789/2”)

12:45:50,192 ERROR org.purl.sword.server.DepositServlet @
org.purl.sword.base.SWORDErrorException: The deposit URL does not resolve to a
valid deposit target

Check what your value for sword.deposit.url (and sword.servicedocument.url) is
in dspace.cfg, and make sure it matches the form of the deposit URL you are
using.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/