Dear colleagues,
I am a novice in using DSpace. I attended an Institutional Repository workshop
last year at the University of Pretoria. Since then I have been trying to
install a working instance of DSpace on a machine running WindowsXP and Vista.
I have followed the steps to install DSpace using the copies on DVDs we
received at the workshop. However, the VMWare seem not to be getting an IP
address that can be used to open DSpace in a browser. Where could I be going
wrong? or do I need further configurations?
Augustine