I bumped into following: if a user registers with email, that has
uppercase characters in it, say "matt.ma...@mankind.org" the login
fails every time with correct id/password.
Then again, if I edit the user information and change the email to
lowercase, say "matt.ma...@mankind.org" the login works fine. Has
anyone else encountered this? Im using Dspace 1.5.2 and DSpace 1.6
(svn trunk).

Is this a feature or a bug?

Thanks,
Mika