I have installed Dspace 1.5 on Redhat Linux. We have used Tomcat
6.It worked properly earlier. Recently we have changed the hostname. Now we
are facing the problem with tomcat.  While shutting down the tomcat, it
is dispalying the following error.
   java.net.UnknownHostException: localhost: localhost
         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1145)
         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1072)
         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1008)
         at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(InetAddress.java:958)
         at
   org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.await(StandardServer.java:373)
         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.await(Catalina.java:642)
         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:602)
         at

         at

         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
   Nov 18, 2009 12:41:00 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol pause

- Ignored:
   INFO: Pausing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
   Nov 18, 2009 12:41:01 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService stop

   Do we need to change the hostname anywhere else.How can we resolve this
   problem.
   Thanks for any help.

   Regards,
   Geetha