Hi Zaya,

Take a look at:

 -
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/LDAP_Hierarchical_Authentication_with_Active_Directory

I think you might need to change your 'ldap.search.user' to be the full DN of
your user who has bind and search permissions across your LDAP tree.

So it will need to be something like:

 - ldap.search.user = cn=binduser,dc=brom,dc=com

You can try using an interactive LDAP browser to check that the user and
password you are using (and the email address vs. DN) can connect OK.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/