Tom De Mulder wrote:
> You should also ensure that the robots.txt is available at the root of the
> server... ie.

> https://dspace.stir.ac.uk<https://dspace.stir.ac.uk/dspace/browse-title?bottom=1893/214>/robots.txt
> and not just
> https://dspace.stir.ac.uk<https://dspace.stir.ac.uk/dspace/browse-title?bottom=1893/214>/dspace/robots.txt

Ah, thanks Tom.

I had just tried Graham's suggestion of adding /dspace to the Disallow values,
but was still getting spammed with Errors so was just wondering why it wasn't
working . . .

I note that my robots.txt is available at:

https://dspace.stir.ac.uk/dspace/robots.txt

- but not:

https://dspace.stir.ac.uk/robots.txt

Any pointers how to make it visible at that location?

Thanks,

Mike
Michael White
eLearning Developer