Hi!

Do you  make links mm..on Linux or Unix??

I think your have to verify  the file "server.xml".

  Example of configuration to point  "xmlui"

<Context path="/xmlui" docBase="[dspace]\webapps\xmlui" debug="0"

        reloadable="true" cachingAllowed="false"
        allowLinking="true"/>

I you dont want "modify" server.xml  then copy your [dspace]/webapps to
 [tomcat]/webapps
mm..i remember that on Linux or Unix the links is not recognized for
Tomcat.. it need  "phisical reference"..

Hope this help!

El Pablo.