From: Poulter, Dale [dale.poul...@vanderbilt.edu]
Sent: Saturday, 6 March 2010 1:38 p.m.
To: Dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Statistics in 1.6

Good evening all,

We have been able to successfully install 1.6 and the system seems to be
working great so far.  However,  after we successfully converted the old logs
we have been unable to import the new logs.  After several attempts,  we
regularly get the error below.  Any suggestions as to the cause? Thanks,

bash-3.00#  ./dspace stats-log-importer -i /dspace/newlog/dspace.log -m
Exception: null
java.net.MalformedURLException
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:601)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.<init>(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:97)
        at
org.dspace.statistics.util.StatisticsImporter.main(StatisticsImporter.java:470)
        at
        at
        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:194)

--Dale

---------------------------------------
Dale Poulter
Automation Coordinator