We have successfully installed 1.6 and imported our old statistics logs into
solr (thanks Stuart!). However, we do not seem to be able to view the
statistics on our site :8080/solr .  When we attempt to access the site we get
a 403 (access denied).  However I cannot see any problem in the logs.  Our
settings are below.  Any suggestions?

in dspace.cfg

solr.log.server = http://127.0.0.1:8080/solr/statistics
solr.dbfile = ${dspace.dir}/config/GeoLiteCity.dat
statistics.item.authorization.admin = false
~

in server.xml

<Context path="/solr" docBase="/dspace/webapps/solr" debug="0"
reloadable="true" cachingAllowed="false"
allowLinking="true"/>

--Dale

---------------------------------------
Dale Poulter