Hi Zahid,

Do you use a web proxy connection? If so, you need to set the proxy details for
maven. See:

 - http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Set_Maven_Web_Proxy_Server_Settings

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/