Hi Bojan

What are your plans for maintaining the rest project? I'm happy to help out where I can, I'm not a Java programmer by trade but I can have my Java programmers review code and add/update source when/where required.

I understand you've had problems with testing in the past, and while our current rest requirements are certainly not taxing, they should provide a good real-world test of the module as we begin to rely more on rest to interrogate DSpace data. Additionally, our implementations will be released under an open source license so others can build upon our code if they wish (or at least use it as an example and implement their own).

One area I can help with is documentation, whether it is code examples in a wiki or proofing source descriptions.

Cheers

Hayden