Hi Panyarak,

> I am about to install a new instance of DSpace 1.6.0, but would like to do
> some patching before building the package.

If you want to download what is going to be 1.6.1, then it is possible to
download that code, already patched, using subversion. Install subversion, then
run:

svn co http://scm.dspace.org/trac/dspace/browser/dspace/branches/dspace-1_6_x

If new patched are applied later, you can update your code to the latest
version by running:

svn update

I hope this helps,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/