Hello Community,

This is a reminder that student applications for DuraSpace GSoC
participation will be accepted until 12:00 PST April 9th. Google is
not flexible on this deadline, so be timely in getting your
application in.  We look forward to your application being submitted
so it can be considered by the mentor team.

We already have several DSpace GSoC Project Ideas up on our wiki:
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Google+Summer+of+Code+Ideas
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Google+Summer+of+Code+2010

The mentors highly suggest choosing topic that are relevant to recent
discussions around the DSpace RoadMap
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Developer+Meetings
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Special+Topics
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Proposals

If you are interested in participating in GSoC as a student, please
visit:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/userguide#depth_students

Please send your application using the application template available
in the DuraSpace GSoC project site
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/org/show/google/gsoc2010/duraspace

More information can also be found off of the DuraSpace GSoC page:
http://www.fedora-commons.org/confluence/display/GSOC/

Cheers,
Mark

--