Hi Zahid,

The file you need to edit is [dspace]/config/oaicat.properties:

# Custom Identify response values
Identify.repositoryName=DSpace at My University
identify.adminemail=dspace-h...@myu.edu

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/