I'm getting this error when I try to logout in 16:

Exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has
been committed

I notice that these lines are new to 16 in Authenticate.java

        // Invalidate session unless dspace.cfg says not to
        if(ConfigurationManager.getBooleanProperty("webui.session.invalidate",
true))
        {
            session.invalidate();
        }

        // Restore the session locale
        if (sessionLocale != null)
        {
            Config.set(request.getSession(), Config.FMT_LOCALE, sessionLocale);
        }

I wonder why?  It is erroring out at:

            Config.set(request.getSession(), Config.FMT_LOCALE, sessionLocale);

Is that needed?  I'm going to comment these lines out, and I have a feeling
I'll be able to logout, but I'm not sure why it does not work with the 16
change?

Thank you!
Jose