From: Richard Rodgers [rrodg...@mit.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:02 PM
To: Jason Fowler
Cc: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Embargo setter plugin question

Hi Jason:

Bit of an email glitch in my last reply: looks like the text became an
attachment. But the gist is:

I sent you a setter class (source and .class file) that I haven't tested, but
might do what you are looking for.
Let me know if you have any problems, or if the set-up description is not clear.

It's fairly general, so if it works for you, we can include it in the next
distribution.

Thanks,

Richard R