Hi Lewatle,

It's possible that a simple re-index will work fine.  I'm not sure which
DSpace version you are running.  But, assuming it is DSpace 1.5.x or 1.6
you should have a script called '[dspace]/bin/index-update'

Run that script from the command line to rebuild your Browse/Search index.

If that doesn't resolve your issues, follow the instructions in the "How
to Troubleshoot an Error" page and send us the error you find in  your
log files:

http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

- Tim