The new embargo feature in version 1.6 is very needed, since 50% of the
items we have in one of our arhcives are confidential.

But I think we need to add a way, so the user can see theres embargo on
an item. The user can only see it now, if they look at the date on the
embargo field. I would like to hear how others have handled this? Have
you changed the code, so it doesn't show the file, when theres an
embargodate? have you created a "red lamp" or .....

--
Venlig hilsen | Kind Regards

Tonny Hjelmberg Laursen
Systemadministrator

CBS Library IT
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3 (D2.30), DK-2000 Frederiksberg
Tel.: (+45) 3815 3697 | Mob.: (+45) 2427 3242 |thl....@cbs.dk