Hi Shashidhar,

That "Internal System Error" message is a generic DSpace system message
which, unfortunately, does not provide the information we need to help
you resolve the problem. In order to figure out what the real underlying
error is, you'll have to look at the DSpace Log files.

Please see the "How to Troubleshoot an Error" page for information about
finding the error in the log files:
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Once you locate the error in the logs, if you cannot figure out the
problem, feel free to send the full error message to this listserv. Much
more information is available on the above wiki page.

Good Luck,

- Tim