RHEL 5

dspace 1.5.1

tomcat

postgresql

I am having issues with the following errors when starting the handle
server.  I've already made sure the there is only one instance of the
handle server running by issuing the command:

ps -ef | grep handle

I have seen that it could be caused by either port 8000 or 2641 not
being dedicated.  How would I determine if this is the case?  If this is
not the cause for the error, I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.

Saving global values to: /root/.handle/root_info

"2010/06/22 12:06:40 EDT" 50 unspecified max_handlers count, using
default: 200

"2010/06/22 12:06:40 EDT" 50 unspecified max_handlers count, using
default: 200

"2010/06/22 12:06:40 EDT" 50 unspecified max_handlers count, using
default: 200

"2010/06/22 12:06:40 EDT" 100 class net.handle.server.HdlHttpInterface:
Error setting up server socket: java.net.BindException: Address already
in use

"2010/06/22 12:06:40 EDT" 100 class net.handle.server.HdlHttpInterface:
Error setting up server socket: java.net.BindException: Address already
in use

Greg

This email message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by anyone other
than the intended individual or entity is prohibited without prior approval.
If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender
immediately.