you can use the Advanced Policy Manager feature.
Go in the admin menu > Authorization > Advanced /Item Wildcard ...
Chose any collections one for time, content-type: one time item next
time bitstream,  group Anonymous Action Read and click on add policy.
In this way all items in your repository will be made public with the
attached fulltext.
Best,
Andrea

इन्‍दु भूषण Indu Bhushan ha scritto:
> Thanks you all
>
>  ID to Anonymous group is changed as 0 and i added Anonymous group  in
> communities and collection. The logos are shown.
>  One enty is also shown by - Edit Item - Item's Authorizations:EDIT i
> added anonymous group but in [submit to this collection] when i m
> uploading the files it is showing upload error.
>
> It will be difficult to add anonymous group in every item by - Edit
> Item - Item's Authorizations:EDIT i added anonymous group .
>
> So pls let me know how to solve upload error and how to add anonymous
> group in all the items.
>
> Please reply.
>
> With Warm Regards
>

> Indu Bhushan
> RRCAT.GOV.IN <http://RRCAT.GOV.IN>
> Indore MP

Dott. Andrea Bollini
Project Manager, IT Architect & Systems Integrator
Sezione Servizi per le Biblioteche e l'Editoria Elettronica
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it
tel. +39 06-59292853
cel. +39 348-8277525

---

Disclaimer: the content of this email is confidential and may be privileged,
and it must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it
from your system. The content of this email does not constitute legal advice,
nor any responsibility is accepted for loss or damage incurred as a result of
acting upon its contents or attachments.
The statements and opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of the employer.