Shashidhar,

Unfortunately, that 404 error message doesn't give us enough information
to help diagnose the problem.  In order to figure out what the real
underlying error is, you'll have to look at the DSpace Log files.

Please see the "How to Troubleshoot an Error" page for information about
finding the error in the log files:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Once you locate the error in the logs, if you cannot figure out the
problem, feel free to send the error message to this listserv. Much more
information is available on the above wiki page.

Good Luck,

- Tim